Junior Accountant Position
Are you an aspiring Junior Accountant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
Our rapidly growing boutique tax firm is growing at an unprecedented rate and we are interested in hiring a Junior Accountant to join our team. Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly reconciliations and yearly closings and adjustments and tax return preparation. The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers, accounting and tax principles, experience with MS Office Excel, and QuickBooks. Strong verbal, written communication skills and analytical skills.
The Junior Accountant will report directly to the Senior Accountant and will need to have the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running, work within a team environment and take initiatives when needed.
Who We Are:
Daleyn Accountancy takes the fear and stress out of taxes, by effectively and proactively planning throughout the year. Our team provides accounting services from tax planning to tax return preparation, bookkeeping, CFO services, financial statement preparation, sales tax return preparation, and other specialties. We pride ourselves in knowing the numbers and Saving clients’ Money is our Priority!
Job Type: Full-time
· BS in Accounting
· 1 year of taxation experience
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Requirements and Qualifications:
The junior accountant may analyze balance sheets, prepare financial reports; and be well-versed in accounting principles. Have an analytical acumen and adhere to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, able to prioritize work effectively.
· Accounting for business transactions with journal entries, updating financial statements, preparing monthly financial reports.
· Assist in preparing responses to business owners, clients, etc. regarding financial performance.
. React in a timely manner if the information is not accurate.
· Overtime hours will be required during tax season or at the end of the year.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a remote environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
TO APPLY: Send us your resume and cover letter (in one file) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an indication of whether you are applying for a full-time or part-time position.
Daleyn Accountancy provides:
· A dedicated team of professionals focused on our client’s success.
· A management team who focuses on each team member’s Professional Growth and Development
· An environment that promotes teamwork at all levels.
• Sign on bonus - based on experience.
• Paid Holidays, Vacation
· Opportunity to learn about taxation and businesses.
· Mentorship - what it takes to be a CPA and Tax Professional for career advancement.
Company's website: https://daleyn.com/
Daleyn Accountancy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.